Monday, August 27, 2007

Starting Fresh

Hello Friends! This is my second attempt at blogging. On my first blog, I posted a few entries, but then I gave it up because it took me a ridiculous amount of time to actually say anything. I went several months in a blog-free life, but I can't help feeling like I'm missing out. So I deleted the first one, and I am starting fresh. It still takes me a ridiculous amount of time, but I am determined to keep at it and I'm sure that eventually I will be able to complete a blog in a reasonable amount of time. I am even going to try to put pictures and links and other things that I see on other people's blogs...oh, and I am going to actually read other people's blogs! (If you have any tips on how to manage all of this, please leave a comment!)

Joking aside, I am excited to re-enter this online community, and not just for the novelty of it. There are exciting and precious things happening in my life, and I want to take notice of them and I want to share them. So here I go...again!

2 comments:

Casey Cease said...

Welcome my love!

C-

Erin said...

YEA!!! I suggest starting a blogroll as a list of bookmarks. That is, I have all of the blogs I daily check (about 8) listed as bookmarks and I just take my time going through them checking for anything new - and DELETING bookmarks of dormant bloggers!! ;-)