Monday, November 3, 2008

A New Fall Look

I noticed that my dear friend Cynthia got a new fall look for her blog. It is so cute. At first I thought her husband did it, cause he's very handy that way, but when I took a second look I noticed that she had a little label at the top of her blog, the one you now see at the top of my blog. Lots of fun template to be had there.

I like this template okay, but not as much as Cynthia's. I would have picked that one, but I didn't want to copy. :) Oh well, in December I'll get a new one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the website! I went ahead and picked one out for myself, my blog needed a new look!

Thanks agaiN! :)

Abba's Girl said...

Just don't take the background I picked out for Dec! When I changed mine a couple of weeks ago, I was shocked how easy it was.

Love, Annette

Coffman Family said...

Oh Steph - copy me!! I don't mind in the slightest. It's like we're sisters, sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should get into the blog-background-making business?

Steph said...

I think so. I would be happy to showcase your work! ;)