Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009: The Little Mermaid

Braelyn's favorite part of this costume..."the sparkly bra." Awesome. Notice the tank top underneath!

With Mama. And yes...I put a little make-up on her. Just for fun.

With Daddy at the Brenham Fall Festival. No Halloween celebrating here! We celebrate fall...in costume...pay no attention to the Boo candy bag. ;)

With Punkin Pie Crayon J.

And sweet Lady Bug Betty.

Very fun. Although, I have one regret. We did not carve a pumpkin this year. Sad. What kind of a mother am I?! Oh well...next year. Moving on to the next holiday.

4 comments:

Erin said...

So cute!!!

mandi said...

look at all those cuties! love it! now i wish we would have gone to the festival. we went trick or treating instead. which actually was lots of fun!

and LOOK AT YOUR GARDEN!!! that is so exciting! and braelyn's little pillow! awesome!

Abba's Girl said...

What cute pics! I love not carving pumpkins, they usually last thru Thanksgiving...

Love, Mrs Annette

Coffman Family said...

I just read Erin's post, then yours and did notice the bit of makeup. :) Then I thought, well of course STEPH's daughter would have a little makeup on! :)

I think we'll be starting Treasuring God with our traditions soon. Thanks for the recommendation and living it out.