Monday, November 29, 2010

Church Pics

I wanted to post a picture to go with that last post, but I didn't really have a great picture. So, last night I made everybody cozy-up for a group photo.

See...we have a real, honest-to-goodness church goin' on! :)
And yes...Casey and I are the oldest by several years. :( That's not my favorite thing about our church.

And while we are on the subject of church and photos, I thought I'd post a few pics from the Girls' Night we had last Monday. Super fun...Christmas Craft Night!

L-R: Candice, Beth, Sweet B & Jenn
Lindley and Yours Truly

And just for fun...this was my project. Copied this craft from here, a great little craft blog I have recently started following. I think one of you bloggers turned me onto this little gem. Thanks for that! :)

Burlap Christmas Wreath

Go here for instructions on making this wreath.

4 comments:

Noelle Gonzalez said...

Love your wreath, Steph!

Did you come up with that on your own? Are there directions somewhere for replicating it?

And would you mind if I stole your idea? That is just SO cute! The ladies at my church in CS are having a craft night tonight and I'll have to show them this picture!

Steph said...

Noelle...yes, by all means copy away! I copy all my craft ideas! I put the link to the blog, but if you google craftaholics anonymous and the search christmas burlap wreath it should take you to the directions. I will say...if you're gonna work on this tonight you need to get going on cutting your burlap strips...those babies take a while. Another that that part...it's super fun and super easy! Let me know if you have any more questions. :)

Erica Dirba said...

I love your wreath!!! Super cute. :] I have my own wreath project I'm hoping to attempt after finals. I'll let you know what the verdict is.

mandi said...

cute cute cute!!!

i recently went to a crafty wreath party. it was super fun!