Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween Crafting:

I always like to do something fun with my pumpkins and this year I chose to do Martha's Glitter Pumpkins. They were so easy and it was a super fun project to do with B. She did a pink one...of course.


Then we gave these little guys a try. I got the idea from the gals at Our Best Bites. SO So fun, and again, a good project to do with B! She could cover her own jar, but I did help with cutting out the face pieces. That purple guy is her design, as is Madam Pumpkin face down there. (The nose ring was my genius, however :)
I wish I had a shot of them all aglow, but I don't.


Halloween Playdate:

Thanks to my fabulous friend Brandi, we had the wonderful treat of seeing just about all of our Brenham friends at a Halloween Playdate.
Such precious friends. I gotta tell you, I was a little teary-eyed on the drive home. Friendships like that don't happen everyday, do they?


Halloween Night: The Christ Community Halloween Garage Party

The folks at Christ Community got together and threw a little outdoor Halloween shindig for any passer-by trick-or-treaters. We had popcorn, free glitter tattoos (which are awesome!), a photo booth, we projected It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on our garage door, and of course, candy, candy, candy. For our first go, I would say it was a wild success.

Ke$ha & Medusa

the photo booth

gals in costume

the movie

And of course...the Queen of Hearts and Sleeping Beauty.
(Dad had no costume, so...you can guess what happened to him ;)
Alright, one holiday down. A few more to go.

2 comments:

mandi said...

ACK!!! EVerything is SO cute Steph! You did an awesome job on all your house decorations and your outdoor decorations!

I loved getting to see you guys last week. Made my day!

Erica Dirba said...

Steph! Your costume turned out SO CUTE! Makes me wish I would have gotten crafty and dressed up after all. And I'm totally stealing the pumpkin idea next year. Yay sparkles! ;]