Saturday, January 26, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover

I can't take it anymore! Time for this crusty, old blog to get a personalized makeover. For such a serious project...I need your help! And I might actually take your advice this time...:)
Here are some pictures that I liked for the title section of my blog. I'd love to know what you think!

1. I love this old, wonderfully used journal.

2. I thought this one was kinda fun and interesting.

3. This was a pleasant place, I thought.

4. Bluebonnets...well, cause you know, Brenham has bluebonnets.

5. I like the idea of a silhouette, but I would probably try to use my own. This is just one I found.
6. Steph...You should keep looking!

So those are just some ideas. If you choose #6 it won't hurt my feelings! Be honest! I don't know anything about this kinda stuff, so any input you have is much appreciated!

11 comments:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

This is right up my alley! I love this sort of stuff.

I personally love the two chairs. It is almost symbolic of one being your chair and the other being your fellow reader's chair as if to say,"Have a seat and see what is happening in our lives." I dig that one a lot.

I think with some cool font or something, you would have yourself a cute header girlfriend!

Abbie said...

Ooh, yes, I totally agree with going with the chairs! The way you blog is just that way - 'have a seat and have a listen!' LOVE IT!

Jenn said...

I love the journal! or the second picture!

Anonymous said...

i like the chairs too. i think of it as a pleasant place, with the right person next to you....

Erin said...

I agree with everything the chair people said. I love that the chairs are all plump and pink. Ready for some tea and a good chat!

Erin said...

P.S. I think the flowery ones are pretty, but a little too schmaltzy (isn't that a word?)

Jen said...

chairs, i like em

Morgan said...

i like the journal or the chairs!!

Edlow said...

I am all for the chairs...they are inviting, but in an odd way.

casey said...

well, i am always excited about a profile... but, i am totally loving the chairs. perfect.

Brad Bevers said...

is it too late to cast my vote for some guitar hero 3 action shots?