Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Just Finished....

MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!

Just Kidding! I wish.

No, I just finished reading the 70 unread blogs that were on my Reader.
I didn't leave any comments, though. Sorry. There were just so many. You understand.

Now it's late. Really late.
I need to get up and get ready for bed, but I can't. I feel sort of paralyzed, like as long as I sit here at the computer I don't have to acknowledge how late it is or how tired I will feel in the morning. I know as soon as I start washing my face I will feel angry at myself for being on the computer for so long. I know this. But here I sit. Why do I do this? Do you do this?

:::SIGHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh::: Ok. I can avoid the inevitable no longer.
Off to bed.
G'night.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yes! I do it far too often! But, hey, at least you got another blog post out of it!! ;-)

Abba's Girl said...

Can you believe the Texans won? I didn't watch it but said at lunch I thought they would win by a point and shock everyone.

I did watch part of the Cowboy game, they won, but neither team played well.

Hope you felt refreshed and rested today.

Robin Brient said...

Like right now when I should be finishing my paper, but I am reading your blog! haha! Can't wait to see you guys too! :) It has been way too long!