Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's Up, Doc?

I'll tell ya what's up...

Check out this carrot we done grow right in our own back yard!

That is one handsome carrot.

We also have some delicious cilantro growing out there, but everything else is pretty much dead. Good thing this isn't what we live off of. We'd have three carrots and some cilantro to make it though the winter!

On a completely unrelated topic...I finished my homemade Christmas gifts this afternoon. No all-nighters for me this year! I am so happy! It only took me 12 months to get it done. :/
The only problem now is...I really need to start thinking about what to do for next Christmas! Ugh! I haven't a clue!...Maybe I'll give myself till the 26th to think about that. :)

Well, hope you are having a merry and bright holiday season!
And that's all folks!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

i'm so jealous of your garden! i never started mine...i just don't have the time or the motivation to keep it up. maybe when bobby is older...

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the carrot! How exciting! We love carrots from the garden. Last year we had tons and the boys loved picking and eating them. Too fun and so yummy! Keep up the good work.

mandi said...

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go!!! i'm so excited! can you tell?!?!?!