Friday, December 11, 2009

A Winter Essential

This cold weather is brutal on my hands. They are so dry and chapped. Sometimes, my little knuckles just start bleeding.

Recently, I discovered this fabulous product at one of our downtown boutiques.I LOVE THIS LOTION!

I don't have a "Favorite Things" list, but if I did, this little bottle of hand happiness would be on it! It's a bit pricey, but in this cold weather I think I'd pay anything. I absolutely cannot think rationally about anything when it's cold. The other day I ran inside Wal-mart and bought 4 pairs of socks to wear with shoes that should not be worn with socks. I can't imagine if I lived somewhere that was actually COLD! I'd be a prime candidate for What-Not-To-Wear!

Anyways, back to the point. This lotion is awesome. Just thought I'd let you know.

1 comment:

Traci said...

and if that fails...
You can buy Weleda Wound Care and put a dab with a Band-Aid on those cuts and it will almost heal overnight or atleast heal enough to let you do what you have to do with your hands the next day busy mama. It is very thick with homeopathic ingredients and the best part..it works! Mandi can order via Frontier. I have the same cracky hands and love that product!