Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clearing My Blogger Brain

So much has been going on and I keep taking pictures with the intention of blogging and sharing all the details and my crazy thoughts and whatnot, but, it just hasn't happened. BUT!...the subjects are still hovering over the blogging section of my brain...so I just have to get it out. I'm afraid we will just have to settle for bullet points.

- Christ Community started Sunday evening worship gatherings three weeks ago. Here's where we meet:

- At the zoo:
Nesting. ;)

- In the car. We've been in the car a lot. Poor Baby.
- Coloring the windows! These window markers are brilliant! You should go get some...whether you have kids or not!


Not sure if you can see it or not, but that is a drawing of me. Can you see my shoulders? :)

I just liked this picture.

- We signed a lease on an apartment in The Woodlands/Magnolia area. Yup...we're moving into an apartment. I know...if you need to breathe into a paper bag, don't feel bad. I do too, sometimes.

- Baby Showering:
Sweet Jess. Beautiful mom-to-be.

Jess and Hostesses. I stinkin' love these women SO much! I'm considering buying a big bin and packing them away to take with me to Magnolia. Don't worry...I'll put some snacks in there.

- Finished The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer. Oh my word! Excellent! I don't know how I made it so long without reading his work. If you haven't read it...you must!

There...blog brain is clear. That feels better.

Coming Soon:
- My baby brother's college graduation
- My 30th birthday (again with the paper bag)
- A few more baby showers
- A trip to Denver for our Acts29 assessment. Woo Hoo!
- June 15th...The Move.

(Better keep that paper bag handy. ;)

4 comments:

Casey Cease said...

I love you! I wouldn't want to run this race without you.

C-

mandi said...

so happy to see where you guys have been meeting- looks great!
poor little braelyn- she was sleeping hard in that car seat!
window markers- yes. love them.

miss you

Caryn said...

Where can I get window markers?

Abba's Girl said...

WOW - what a schedule. Keeping you in my prayers.

Love, Annette