Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Snapshots

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Here's a few pictures from our weekend...

The Easter tree. (So, I'm a one-trick pony...what are ya gonna do? ;) I had Braelyn decorate 8 eggs and then I painted an image from the Passion story on 8 eggs and wrote a related Scripture on the back. We talked about one egg each night from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday.

Dying Easter eggs.

Casey is very proud of his rubber-band technique.

Easter Sunday:

The table...with China. ;) (And the most delicious lemonade-tea. I'll post the recipe.)

Egg Hunt


Me and my little brother. He's so handsome! (Missed you Kelley!)

An attempt at a family picture...I think B was getting tired by this point.

I'm not gonna lie...I had to work pretty much all day on Saturday to get get things ready...but it was worth it. And since I was wanting to make much of Jesus and not much of myself (you know how that ugliness can sneak in when we are planning parties, ladies?) it was all joy and no stress. I am so thankful for that beautiful day, our wonderful family and most of all...that He is risen!

(Oh, and thanks, honey! Couldn't have done it without you! Literally! Love you!)

6 comments:

Casey Cease said...

You did a fantastic job this weekend! Jesus was glorified and we were satisfied in Him. Thank you for all of your hard work, my love!

mandi said...

nothing wrong with being a one trick pony. if it works, wear it out, i say!

lovely table and lovely family!

Robin Brient said...

What I wouldn't give for a table to use my china on! I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter! Hope to get to see you when we are in Houston next week!

R :)

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful! All of it!

Erica Dirba said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

1) Braelyn is the most precious lil' sweety ever!

2) I love your multi-functional tree. :]

3) Lemonade-tea??? Can't wait for the recipe!

4) YOU looked BEAUTIFUL!

Looks like it was a wonderful celebration :] Love you.

Caryn said...

Great pics. Your hair is gorgeous!