Sunday, June 27, 2010

And Happy 32nd Birthday, My Love

I can't believe that I've known you since you were 17 years old! Crazy!
I am so proud of the man you have become.
I love you! Happy Birthday!

Stealin' a kiss from the birthday boy. ;)
...and being your wife is also my favorite!


Regarding the move and the apartment and living in The Woodlands...I have been dying to get a post out on these matters. Unfortunately, I have been otherwise occupied trying to get ourselves settled as much as possible before we leave for Casey's first camp in Florida, which is tomorrow. I did not reach my goal of being 100% moved in, but I would say that 85% is not too shabby.

Anyways, as I said, we will be leaving for Florida tomorrow, and hopefully I will get some quality time with the blog while we are sunbathing and "suffering for the Lord" at the beach. Until then...

2 comments:

mandi said...

oh! have lots of fun in florida!

happy bday casey!

Caryn said...

Happy Birthday Casey from your Minnesota friends!