Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Long Old Friend

We said goodbye to Tucker today...who, I admit, did drive me CRAZY most of the time, but still, it was a little sad to see him go.

Thankfully, a sweet little couple looking for an older dog adopted him this morning. I think he'll be happy with them.

I asked Braelyn if she would like to say a few words about Tucker's departure...she says, "I will miss you, Tuck."

Sweet girl. She's handling it really well. I'm proud of her.

Alright. House papers are signed. Dog's taken care of. We're on our way.

On with the packing!

5 comments:

Erin said...

House papers signed? You sold it?! YAY!
Aw, sweet, scratchy Tucker. Bye, friend.

Steph said...

Well...we signed lease-to-own papers. which turned out to be a pretty good deal!

yup...lot happening today.
miss you. love you.

Rope says hi.

Erica Dirba said...

Awww I should have given Tuck a goodbye pat yesterday :/ I'm so happy yall found somebody who wanted him though! And I'm glad B's taking it well. I'll probably stop by tomorrow on my way home to get some of my furniture out of the apartment. Love you!

Robin Brient said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! :) Praying for a smooth transition! Wish we could be there to help!

Shari said...

My parents adopted Tucker, and I've seen him almost every day since they got him. He is adjusting well and getting used to his new home. I'll try to give you and Casey updates on Facebook.