Friday, December 31, 2010

End of Year Book List

Just for my own personal record...here are the books I completed in 2010:

* Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J. K. Rowling
* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
* The Pursuit of God - A.W. Tozer (HIGHLY RECOMMEND!)
* Reforming Marriage - Douglas Wilson (HIGHLY RECOMMEND!)
* A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court - Mark Twain
* Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
* New Moon - Stephanie Meyer
* Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer
* Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer
* The Tangible Kingdom - Hugh Halter
* Grace: God's Unmerited Favor - Charles Spurgeon
* Great Expectations - Charles Dickens

If I don't get another post in this year, I would just like to say that I am delighted to say goodbye to 2010. It was a pretty rough year. But...I am optimistic and hopeful for 2011. :)

Blessings to you and yours in the New Year!

3 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

May we serve Him well in 2011!

Jenny said...

Have you read Jane Eyre?

Katie said...

Yay you read & loved AW Tozer ;) That makes me very happy :)