Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Wreath Make-Over

'Member the burlap Christmas wreath I made? Well, it was looking a bit droopy and I did not enjoy looking at it when I approached my front door. So...I ripped those little flowers off the burlap, whipped up a few more and gave my front door a new look.



I'm happier with this one, I think, although I just realized that I didn't mix up the old and new buttons very well. Dang! Gonna have to get the glue gun out again! UGH! :/

------- 5 Minutes Later -------

There! Switched a few buttons around.
Now I love it! :)

2 comments:

Noelle Gonzalez said...

I've told a million people about your wreath. I loved it so much!

A friend of mine from A&M is starting a wreath business and I showed her yours. She loved it too!

Your front door looks beautiful, Steph! I miss you guys! We need to get together before I leave for Haiti!!

Erica Dirba said...

Oh wow, this turned out so great! As much as I loved your burlap wreath, I think I do like this even better. The cute buttons just stand out more. Love it!