Sunday, February 17, 2008

Proud Sister

I mentioned a few posts ago that I was supposed to go see my brother play baseball with my family this weekend. With bunco, Casey staying overnight at St. Paul's and then going out of town, Braelyn and me being sick, and forecasts of bad weather, I just decided this wasn't the best weekend to go. I could just shoot myself in the foot for being so darn practical! I should have been at those games...snot, sweaters, umbrellas and all!!!!

Tyler is a Junior at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio. He's always been a talented ball player, but he's quite exceptional in the field. This particular weekend, not only did he do well at shortstop, but his bat was rockin' as well. Friday night he got a homerun, and in the second Saturday game, my baby brother, "drove home the tying and winning runs with a left field double!" I missed it! GRRRRRR!!!

I am super proud of you Tyler! I'm coming to see you play in Austin next month. There's no disease or dilemma that can stop me! I love you!

No comments: