Monday, May 18, 2009

So...Guess What?

It's my birthday today. Yeah...That's right.
27, baby!
And guess what else? It's TINA FEY'S birthday today too!
That makes me feel like this!
Ha! I'm sucha ham!...just like Tina.
We're pretty much like best friends now (despite the fact that I am significantly younger than her, but who's counting? But if you are counting, she's 39 and I'm 29, I MEAN 27...YES, 27.)

I have a ton to blog about, so hopefully I'll be back later...I was just havin' a little photo booth birthday fun while eating lunch.

Have a good day, folks!

8 comments:

Casey Cease said...

27, huh? That makes things super weird for us then... 29 it is...

Morgan said...

happy birthday!!

Abba's Girl said...

Happy b-day! Are you freezing your age at 29, I mean 27?

Coffman Family said...

Happy Birthday! Your gift should be arriving today!

Ashley M said...

happy birthday to you, my friend!!!

Erin said...

So Braelyn gets it from YOU! And you had me thinking it was all Casey....!
Have a happy one, my friend!

andi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!! Yeaaa!!!!

Robin Brient said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
P.S. You are really young and I can't wait to see you this weekend! :)