Thursday, August 28, 2008

Braelyn's Bedtime Prayer List

1. Betty and Jonas
2. Diaper changes
3. Wipes
4. Diapers
5. Cream (as in diaper cream)
6. The park
7. Dirt

When she busted out with the wipes I had a hard time keeping it together, but then she brought it up again during the prayer to make sure I didn't forget it. Friends...It was over. I made her cry I was laughing so hard. I couldn't stop. Casey had to take over the prayer at that point. WHAT KIND OF A MOTHER AM I?

Normally we stick to family members, friends and pets, but tonight we were really thankful for the details.

Thank you, Jesus for the details of our life.
And thank you for my sweet baby girl!
Oh my goodness, what would I do without her!

8 comments:

Coffman Family said...

Funny!! What exactly was she praying about/for the wipes?!

Steph said...

she's just thankful for them, i guess. i am too!

Jenny said...

I tell you what, I know as a mom of a two year old (almost) I am most certainly thankful for wipes too.

mandi said...

little braelyn- i'm thankful for dirt too!

kimb said...

how precious!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

that is too funny! Our 2 yr old sings about her favorite things (at least that's our best guess). It includes God, sisters and hot dogs.

Melissa said...

This is hilarious and so sweet! :D

Courtney said...

I wonder where she gets her attentiveness to details from...? ;-)